STANDING SEAM ROOF PANELS
Single Element Metal Roof Systems come in twenty profile options between Standing Seam and Exposed Fastener panels. Like our wall panels, our roof panels are fabricated from heavy gauge steel. Morin's SSR/SRR, SLR and SWL standing seam roof panels meet various testing approval ratings. The ratings include ASTM-E283, ASTM-E331, ASTM-E1646, ASTM0E1680, Class A fire ratings, UL90, ASTM-1592, FM Approvals and Florida Approvals.
- Standing seam series panels are tested periodically to supply architects and engineers with technical support for a changing environment
- Some panels can be supplied for ½:12 minimum roof slopes and still meet weathertightness requirements
- Fabricated from Galvalume/Zincalume, aluminum, zinc, copper or stainless steel
- Intermediate stiffening ribs are optional for this series
- Coatings are available in various colors to enhance appearance and provide extended weatherability
- Profiles range in width from 12 to 24 inches and in depth from 1 to 3 inches with lengths up to 40 feet are suggested
- SRR/SSR/SLR/SWL profiles can be portable roll-formed to seamless panel lengths that can exceed 200 feet
- Most standing seam series panels meet UL and/or FM approvals
- Retro-fit is an ideal application for a standing seam series panel
- Heavy gauges are available
Please select one of the panel profiles below for a free quote.