EXPOSED FASTENER SERIES WALL & ROOF PANELS
Exposed Fastener Wall and Roof Panels provide the architect and designer with flexibility of economics within the project, while still allowing for a bold and attractive appearance. These profiles range in width from 24 to 40 inches, and in depth from 1/2 inch to 4 inches.
- Exposed fastener series panels provide architect and designer with options of an attractive/bold appearance, and flexibility with economics of the project
- Panels are furnished by Morin as uninsulated systems that can be applied vertically or horizontally
- Fabricated from Galvalume/Zincalume, aluminum, zinc, copper or stainless steel
- Coatings are available in various colors to enhance appearance and provide extended weatherability
- Profiles range in width from 24 to 40 inches and in depth from ½ to 4 inches with lengths up to 40 feet are suggested
- Extended lengths can be accommodated
- Morin can provide crimp curve panels in selected profiles
- Aesthetic louver blades can be fabricated to match a variety of profiles
- Heavy gauges are available
- Additional profiles available
Please select one of the panel profiles below for a free quote.